The Kearney Chamber offers your business the opportunity to be part of a network that includes approximately 900 fellow businesses and individuals. In an ever changing economic climate, you can rest assured the Kearney Chamber is working hard on your behalf to ensure the success of all of our members. Whether it's attending our popular Business After Hours to utilizing our e-blast which reach over 1500 people, there are many ways for you to get the most out of your membership.
10 Reasons Why
a Chamber Investment is a GOOD Investment
“Not renewing your Chamber membership to save money is like stopping your watch to save time!”
- New Business Contacts – We provide many opportunities for you to getyourself-and your business-in front of more people in our community.
- Referrals – Every day, our office receives many requests for referrals for all types of area businesses and services.
- Legislative Action – We are your Chamber and we work on your behalf on legislative issues important to your community.
- Publicity and Exposure – We have many avenues to assist you in getting the recognition you need for your business.
- Small Business Development – The Chamber offers assistance and training to help small businesses in the area grow.
- Web Site – As a Chamber member, your business is included in the Member Directory on our web site.
- Training & Education Opportunities – The Chamber can help member businesses of all sizes in developing leaders within their companies through training and education opportunities.
- Buffalo Bucks Gift Certificate Program – This Chamber program aims to assist participating businesses by keeping the shopping dollars in this area.
- Ambassador Calls – The Chamber can be a presence for your grand openings, groundbreakings, new locations, and/or new management.
- Committees & Volunteerism – The Chamber gives you opportunities to serve on committees and volunteer for Chamber events, further giving you and your business important exposure
Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local Chamber of Commerce is an effective business strategy overall *The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce: A Research Study/Schapiro Group
For information on how you can join the Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce,
contact Josh Jelden @ (308) 237-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org