Becky Feltz is a part of Leadership Kearney Class 25. Becky is an Account Associate with FNBO. To get to know Becky more we asked her 20 questions. Read below to see her responses!
1. Who is your hero? My parents
2. What is your biggest fear? Losing the people I love
3. What is your favorite family vacation? We go to the lake a lot in the summer so probably that.
4. What motivates you to work hard? Seeing myself improve and accomplishing things I didn’t think I could.
5. What is your favorite thing about your career? That I am constantly learning new things and being challenged.
6. What is your proudest accomplishment? My family
7. What was/is your favorite part of Leadership Kearney? The friends that I have made.
8. If you could have one special talent what would it be? To be able to draw really
9. What makes you laugh the most? Watching Ridiculousness when kids get hit by plastics balls or bats or whatever but not getting seriously injured.
10. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? Frozen 2 I think. I was just happy I was watching something other than Frozen 1
11. What did you want to be when you were small? a forensic scientist.
12. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Be a forensic scientist
13. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? volleyball
14. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Let er Rip by Dixie Chicks. I actually was a karaoke DJ back in the day.
15. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom
16. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? cleaning
17. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken Fried Chicken with hash browns and white gravy with cookies and cream cheesecake.
18. Who is your favorite author? I have lots of authors I like but my favorite book is A Separate Peace by John Knowels.
19. What kind of car did you drive in high school? 93’ black Chevy cavalier.
20. Give a piece of Leadership advice you live by. Be humble and don’t be afraid to step out of you comfort zone.