Jeremy Sedlacek is a part of Leadership Kearney Class 25. Jeremy is a commercial credit analyst at NebrasakLand National Bank. To get to know Jeremy more we asked him 20 questions. Read below to see his responses!
1. Who is your hero? ‘Wolverine’
2. What is your biggest fear? My beautiful wife dying before me…
3. What is your favorite family vacation? Attending Husker home football games & the College World Series every year!
4. What motivates you to work hard? My inner-competitive spirit to succeed
5. What is your favorite thing about your career? I learn something new everyday :)
6. What is your proudest accomplishment? Raising our children to be a Lady & Gentleman
7. What was/is your favorite part of Leadership Kearney? Maintaining & developing new friendships
8. If you could have one special talent what would it be? Being Invisible when I want
9. What makes you laugh the most? Our children
10. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? Lion King….Unbelievable storyline – My favorite Disney movie!!
11. What did you want to be when you were small? A conductor on the R.R. like my Dad
12. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Hit two (2) hole-in-ones on the same day!
13. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? To watch = College Football | To play = Basketball
14. What would you sing at Karaoke night? “Turn The Page” Bob Seger
15. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? No question…Mow the lawn!
16. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cooking
17. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken Fried Chicken with mash potatoes & gravy
18. Who is your favorite author? Phil Steele
19. What kind of car did you drive in high school? 1974 Buick Regal
20. Give a piece of Leadership advice you live by. Always Cover your Assets….