Legislative Report Week 9
After a four day recess, Senators will reconvene tomorrow, March 12th.
You can read the full Nebraska Chamber's Legislative report here.
The Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce’s Legislative Committee will meet Wednesday March 13th at 12 pm. The next Nebraska State Chamber Legislative Conference Call will be March 14th in the Chamber Boardroom at 2:15 pm. There is no cost for you to attend and listen in on these calls as they are part of your KACC membership.
The following are the key 2019 dates for Nebraska lawmakers this session:
● March 14 - Deadline for speaker priority bill requests.
● March 19 - Deadline for committee & senator priority bill designations.
● March 20 - Speaker priority bills announced.
● March 28 - Deadline to complete bill hearings.
● April 2 - Full-day floor debate begins.
● May 2 - Budget bills must be on General File.
● May 22 - Budget bills must be passed.
● June 6 - Sine die adjournment.
Have a great week!