Dustin Cash is a part of Leadership Kearney Class 25 and is currently serving as the Leadership Kearney Board Past President. Dustin works for the Good Samaritan Society. Get to know more about Dustin by reading his responses to our 20 questions!
1. Who is your hero? I don't know that I have a hero
2. What is your biggest fear? Not living up to the expectations that I subconsciously put on myself
3. What is your favorite family vacation? Anywhere tropical with sun, soft sand and crystal blue waters
4. What motivates you to work hard? The feeling of achievement!
5. What is your favorite thing about your career? That I get the privilege of helping people make their lives better
6. What was/is your favorite part of Leadership Kearney? The relationships I have made
7. If you could have one special talent what would it be? Singing
8. What makes you laugh the most? Conversations with my favorite aunt!!
9. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? I can't remember the last time I went to a movie.
10. What did you want to be when you were small? An accountant
11. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Fly planes
12. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? My favorite sport to watch is Husker football. I don't play sports because I have never been good at them and therefore don't enjoy it.
13. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Oh so many things!!
14. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Wash dishes
15. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cooking. I would love to have a personal chef.
16. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheeseburgers, all kinds!
17. Who is your favorite author? I can't remember the last time I read for enjoyment, but if I did it would be Dean Koontz
18. What kind of car did you drive in high school? A 1981 Ford Mustang that used more oil than gas. I would buy oil by the case and always have it in the trunk.
19. Give a piece of Leadership advice you live by. There so many opportunities to be a leader. Each and every day, look for a new opportunity to exercise your natural leadership
talents!. Be humble, be kind, be consistent