Bill Maendele is a part of Leadership Kearney Class 28 and is currently serving as the Leadership Kearney Co-Chair for Class 29. Bill works for CHI Health Good Samaritan. To get to know Bill more we asked his 20 questions. Read below to see his responses!
1. Who is your hero?My Grandfather Richard Maendele
2. What is your biggest fear? The smell of tuna and peppermint
3. What is your favorite family vacation? My favorite family vacations are just getting away for a weekend and going to Omaha and enjoying the Old Market area.
4. What motivates you to work hard? Being able to leave work each day knowing that the team I'm part of make a difference
5. What is your favorite thing about your career? There are no two days the same and being part of a team that can help people on what could be possibly their worst day of their life.
6. What is your proudest accomplishment? My 3 daughters Serina, Hailey and Aniston
7. What was/is your favorite part of Leadership Kearney? My favorite part was learning about the other industries in Kearney and networking with other leaders in Kearney.
8. If you could have one special talent what would it be? Predicting the correct lotto numbers
9. What makes you laugh the most? Dad Jokes
10. What was the last movie you went to? The last movie I went to see was Toy Story 4 with my 2 youngest daughters
11. What did you want to be when you were small? Teacher or Television Sports Broadcaster
12. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Spend a day way with my family
13. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Football/ Fantasy Football
14. What would you sing at Karaoke night? Pour some sugar on me, Regulators, and Ice Ice baby
15. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Mow the lawn
16. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cleaning
17. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Breakfast
18. Who is your favorite author? Mark Twain was my favorite author growing up
19. What kind of car did you drive in high school? A 1976 Plymouth Volare was my first vehicle in high school
20. Give a piece of Leadership advice you live by. Alway do good things and make wise decisions.